SOCH ANNOUNCES INTERNSHIP FOR WOMEN IN TECH
Soch Inc is excited to announce that they are seeking a Software Engineer Intern as part of an on-going commitment to the Women in Tech initiative.
According to STEM Women, “Women make up just 28% of the STEM workforce in the USA. This share has increased dramatically over the years, with women only making up 8% of STEM workers in 1970, but there are still clearly imbalances.”
Soch is committed to narrowing the gender-based gaps in the STEM workforce through actively training and recruiting women to this exciting field. STEM stands for science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Why intern with us?
- Intern to full-time opportunity
- A flexible 32-hour workweek
- Learn and Earn up to $15/ hour
- Participate in team meetings
- Receive individualized guidance from a mentor you are paired with
- Participate with other interns on a formal project.
- Work with experienced software engineers to learn the full software development lifecycle.
What We Are Looking For
Successful candidates for this opportunity should have hands-on familiarity with technologies such as java Springboot, Angular or any other front end technologies.
Additionally, if you have hands-on experience in academics, with an enthusiastic, creative attitude, this could be a perfect fit for you!
The following skills are also required for this position:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
If you are passionate about technology and ready to solve business problems with a can-do attitude, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.